Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway To Realization

Blessed to be remained with The Holiness, ‘Mahatma’

The Holiness to remain with me is the issue, and That Fortune is the Fortune to be sought and plead for.
A drop of Nectar brings forth the life, A ray of Holiness brings forth awareness to Nectar and Life.
When will that happen?
To Seek is the means, To be after it is The Method, To Wait is the Practice, The Fruit is, The Mahatma, The Holiness to feel me and my existence.
Do I know the means, am I able to practice the method, can I wait with patience, then how can I aspire for the fruit, then, How?
Mahatma – The Holiness is the only solution.
This awareness that The Holiness-Mahatma is granted from That August House of Holiness by The Mahatma.
The Truth, The Source, The Means, The Method, The Practice, The Fruit and every thing is His Holiness Mahatma Only.
Still His Holiness left something to the same-me, and what is it?
Certain is the Fact the I need it rather this I is dependent upon it and further Certain is the Fact that His Holiness-The Mahatma is only Giver.
How to bridge the gap between need and Grant.? Who Could do that ?
Again He and He alone who could Grant That and only By His Grace that can take Place, this is leading me to the emerging of a state of Helplessness and let me state again that prayer and place again at the Holy Feet of Holiness, The Mahatma;
Oh! Master Thou art the real Goal of human life,
We are yet but slaves of wishes, putting bar to our advancement,
Thou art the only God and Power to bring me upto that stage.
Who has to say Amen and Only He can Say that? I remain…………….Oh! Master,
For that Drop of Nectar to Fall, For That Ray to Touch………,, this living dead to come to life and become lively and Grant me That Living Oh! Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment