Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway To Realization

Thou art the Knower of all

Thou art the knower of all, Thou art the way of all, Thou art the essence of all, Thou art the means of all and Thou art the End of all.

With Thy Grace this knowledge flown to me, though I know not the path, know not the means, know not the way, and lastly, know not the Essence.

But for the kind Thy Self, That Truth, That Thy Self is Only The Truth, and Thy Self Granted That Boon to this same-me.

Unto Thee, these all belongs, A certain of a Fact, How about this same-me?
Trials and Tribulations, pains and pangs, Tears for the Turpitude of the same-me, what has this self has other than those?

Mountains of Miseries, Heaps of Issues, Weights of deeds, Ropes of Results of chaste deeds as well of sinful acts, I carry with and on my back in order to reach Thy Holiness, but failed miserably, Agonizing is the fact that it couldn’t even touch Thy Holiness. Then where is the way, what is the way, how is it possible for this same-me to communicate, when Thy Holiness refuse to accept to hear my moans and groans, then the question of Mercy doesn’t arise, Though Thou art The Merciful. Test not me My Lord, I am incapable. Tease not me My Lord, I am shame less. Tell me not My Lord, I can’t. I am an exhausted bunch of Self.

Sail not this worldliness, Oh! My Lord, know not the secret to sail, Thou art the Sailor who could Sail this Life boat in the rough waters, and high tides of mean minds and matter.

Have not the means to live Oh! My Lord other than Thy Grace, know not the means to Live, Oh! My Lord, other than Thy Self to Seek, Thy Self knows to Mend it or End it.

No comments:

Post a Comment