Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway To Realization

Beloved Father

Beloved Father do I need to place before you the state of my life, is it not crossing the limits of civility and sanity, as if You don’t know about it, if I don’t do it is it not amount to indiscipline that a child failed to place the facts before his Beloved Father, what am I to do under the circumstances and how am I to conduct? What exactly am supposed to do under the circumstances? Please show me the path, throw the needed light upon, lead me as ever, I am confused, unable to interpret, unable to understand, you are the guide, you are the light, you are the life, you are the path, you are the goal, then where is this I and why is this misery, please release me from this misery, if not please mend, if not needed this life, please end.

Strange to my experience that any where and everywhere, you give the relief, to those who ever you make them to come into contact of me, and make the place proper and fit for them, still you make them to conduct with me as if they are blessing me, actually they received the blessings from you, and still making me to feel that I am only wrong and they are only right.

How to interpret all these, is there any need to interpret or not, if I don’t, how I should go about with all these circumstances prevailing like the way, they are prevailing, around me.

Like the misery, like the life, and like the way of life, lo look not that, lo look at That, Mind is revitted, roaming around the same, like misery, roam and again roam again and again roam and continue to roam, for what not known, why for not known, nay that may be the form of life, as I was released from the misery, but the misery around me yet to release me, thence this misery.

Say not a Say so as not to Say, do not say a say so as do to say, feel not a say so as not to feel to say feel, need not to say, so as not to say, to say to misery not to say.

Smile to Say, Smile my dear, Smile my dear, and again Smile my dear, so to say Smile again, as this way is the life for to live, so make the misery as the companion, live and continue to live, as long as you can live, live full and live complete, to make the life of misery miserable.

This is the penance my child said My Beloved Father, this is the way for you to live so as to absorbs the misery in totality, because you can not explain why you feel the misery, why you continue to feel the misery, why first of all this misery present in you, when in reality you have no misery what so ever when I am there with you, nay it is me who is guiding you to pass through this tunnel of misery, it is essential, I need to strengthen you my child. Do not get disheartened my child, rest are passing clouds

My Heart is yet to come to terms with these expressions, but that is the Truth. Complete Helplessness, my being is the form of misery and that state prevailed intoto, what left for me now other than to say the Prayer,
Oh! Master Thou Art the Real Goal of Human Life,
We are yet but slaves of wishes putting bar to our Advancement,
Thou Art the Only God and Power to bring me up to that Stage. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment