Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway To Realization

A prayer is only right and proper expression

A prayer is only right and proper expression of self to present before Master. All knower is He that He knows little of this self leaving for this small self no option but to adopt the only mode to communicate to Him is Prayer.

This small thing called my life is bitten with venom by the serpent of Maya-an Illusion with its force. Its effect are instant and magnificent that it turned my whole world of existence into Real colours and shades and glee and glitter and of fumes and fragrances, hues and shapes, and layers of existence and a state emerged in which I had lost My Master and my small self.

When that ‘awareness of my little self’ is granted to me as a boon from the Noble and August House of My Master, I wailed piteously not knowing what to do? But this existence called I is all pervasive without any space left to Him anywhere and still I keep crying that I had been wronged all along and that He not revealed to me and Hid from me.

Taking congnizance of this small living He further granted a boon means called Prayer to use it to redeem this small living state.

Not knowing how to do? Not knowing when to do? Not knowing Why to do? Went into spinning with such a velocity touching everything and anything with this boon for the existence continuity not for redeeming from it.

Chaos and Utter confusion with directionlessness state of mind emerged rather my tiny
self is, which sent such ripples in desperation and anguish and an Infinite Tide of Compassion raised from that ocean of Mercy of My Master and to train that state of mind of human race He formulated a method of practice and training lovingly.

My tiny self’s abilities to grasp, comprehend and pigmy stature of mind and body and slavery of time and a feeble life force and the distance of distance generated by my self towards Him, apart from the existing existence of far away Goal and a small time left to my self demanded a very simple and easy method of practice suiting to my life.

What is my life? How is it presented to? Bundles and Bundles I carried down from time immemorial and all along my existence with my actions and reactions sown the seeds of causes for further actions and reactions in the span of time to come to fruition when proper atmosphere prevailed. I made my heart as the store house of that causes and created a field for the action and tuned the mind to become a tool for the fulfillment of those endless actions and reactions.

What is the result? It is nothing but more solidification of existence when that process continued further, further it led to complexness and weird state of mind, the growth of complexities are of such density that it became almost impossible to find the path, leave alone to trot upon the path resulting into complete darkness within and that further led to the birth of impurities in the form of Inhuman existence and separation from Him as well as with co-human beings and with scant respect for all the forms of existence, animate and inanimate. This form calls it as what? Say existence, rather deceased existence. When a state of deceased existence persists it produces innumerable diseases and lives upon and succors upon the good existence that is Divine. This continuous decease led to terminal decease state and convert it to cancerous existence without any possibilities of cure rather than intense surgery application and removal of that whole diseased system with powerful destruction methods.

This gave birth to satanic forces in the human society. Whole mankind is writhing with such pain not able to find any means to redeem themselves.

Seeing such a situation prevalent on this mother earth among the human race My Master Descended with Human Form on this earth and gave a method of practice along with His everlasting grace of Transmission of His Life Force for the assistance and help of mankind and gave a boon to the mankind of His Eternal Presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment