Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway To Realization

With a sigh of relief when I did introspection

With a sigh of relief when I did introspection, retrospectively of my life, which was a burden to lead ended up into an Aspect of living, with the kind Grace of My Master and Teacher.

Never ever I imagined such a thing can happen to me, in my life, as I am one among the masses, who has no knowledge of Ancient Texts, Philosophies or religious rituals, which has become precondition or eligible criteria for any aspirant to aspire such an event to occur in life, pathetic was my state that I didn’t aspire for such a thing, because I was novice in those matters.
Then How did it happen? Though not mystery, still it falls under the category of natural occurrence when anybody practices a Raja Yoga Method of Meditation, with sound principles, which are laid down after careful study, and having taken into consideration of all the aspects of human existence and states and stages and living, apart from human capacities of present times, as well realized a state of the same principles which could prove at any given time for the sincere seekers who practice without any bar of their status, sex, age, times and geographical demarcations, can experience and realize such results, under the capable guidance and support of Great Master, -which becomes deciding factors in bringing out such results within a little span of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment