Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway To Realization

How My Teacher Made Me Human

When I met Him First Time I Posed Him three questions and my age is 17years, and I wanted to get initiation from Him.
1. What is Atma? How is it?
2. Why Should I Practice Meditation?
3. Why Should I Practice Meditation as prescribed by Master?
Why not as prescribed by traditional method?
He replied to my queries in the following manner.
Yes, Young man Why don’t you Join Me in that Search of Atman and let Us find out together the State of Atman, If you realize first then explain Me about it, other wise if I realize then I shall Explain about it.

To do the Search the Meditation is a Tool. Necessarily you have to practice.

Young man you wanted to join my School of thought, to learn, hence you have to follow the method of practice I prescribe and to Train you. You wanted to have syllabus from other stream and wanted me to teach you and train you? How is it possible? How can I Train you? Hence you have to follow my method of My Master.

He asked me whether I know the Mission Prayer and asked me to utter loudly, I told Him that I read it in English but I couldn’t memorize it to reproduce in English, but I understood the meaning of it and I can explain it in Telugu-my mother tongue, as I had just joined English Medium Course, all my schooling is in Telugu Medium.

The minute I applied my thought to explain the prayer, strangely to my surprise I was Hooked Up to Him by Him, and I able to translate it exactly as it was translated in Telugu, this I came to know when I read the Telugu Translation of the Prayer.

I need to explain here my past a little. I was a student leader and a staunch follower of Communist Thought as I read couple of times Karl Marx and Angels The Das Capital and quite some literature of Communist Philosophy. I found injustice in all forms of existence of this present society and suppression of weaker sections and woman and children to the level of inhuman and Money lenders grip on the rural agricultural sectors as I hail from rural and agricultural concentrated areas. There was serious amount of aversion for Moneyed People and to their wealth I used to consider that as booty they robbed from society. I used to feel that Arms struggle is the only solution for this problem and then only we can bring equality in the society. There was absolutely no belief in what so ever form of existence of God and I used to treat it as trash and perfect superstition. I had scant respect for any Divine Personalities and used to treat it as a trick by feudals and capitalists. I used to hate the very word called Guru and institutions called Mutts, to such an extent that they are all thieves and living on society without doing any work in the name of religion which is a great poison to the society. The Gurus I consider them that they are great Cheats born in the society at the instance of this power mongers called feudals and Capitalists in order to perpetuate their crime on society and satiate their desires and hold the power and Land into their hands.

My Friend and Room mate is instrumental in introducing the Mission, Method, and Master to me as he used to attend meditation sessions three times a week not accompanying us to Movies and flirtings. My another friend Govindaraj and me used to get perturbed and angry with him and started abusing whatever he does. Then he told me and other friend just to listen and read the literature before passing any comment on Master, Mission and Method, as we were very close friends and used to do everything together, and as he was elder to all we agreed to it. Then I started reading the literature of Master for my self and for my other friend. A mission undertaken to redeem my foolish dear friend by two intelligent friends of him from the clutches of an Old Man. I read the whole literature of Master and a sentence is struck to my mind in the book of Reality At Dawn that Master said I guide those sincere seekers of God Realization if they pray sincerely for it where ever they are without even seeing or meeting them. I debated it within my self not letting know to my friends what I am going to do next. At my hostel where I was a boarder along with my roommate we used to wake up by 5am in the morning and utter a prayer chorus way along with all the boarders and thereafter 15mts we used to disperse to our respective rooms to sleep again, but I was conscious of body shape, exercises and I used to do for about 45 mins, thereafter I used to say the Mission Prayer for 5mins and used to close the eyes for therafter I could open my eyes after 45 mins without knowing what happened to me during that period. I had repeated for almost 2 or 3 months and then I told my other friend Govinda raj that the Master is Omnipresent and Omniscient and the true prayer He Definitely hears and acts and helps.
Meanwhile Master’s Birthday Celebrations were celebrated in Bangalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment