Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway To Realization

The path of practice guarantees the practitioner

The path of practice guarantees the practitioner that is me, one thing clearly that I am practicing the method.

Understanding the practice to practice is essential. This leads to beginning of learning of the practice. When practice as prescribed, it says to me that I have learnt that method to practice. When the practice becomes part and parcel of or included in routine of my life, it resulted into a form of sincerity. When the burden of practice is gone and If I feel light while doing it, then I have developed expertise in it. To you, Master says that the due is guaranteed. Results are assured.

What is that I am asked to practice , One is Meditation – An Hour in the Morning.
Two is Cleaning – In the Evening – For About 45 minutes.
Three is Bed-Time Prayer – Before going to bed for About 15 minutes.

Constant remembrance – Establishing a Link with Divine and continue the same Link, keeping it alive, during the wakeful state. The Link, How does it establish? With what should it be established ? Self analysis ? Good. Divinity is sown in a seed form in the core of the Heart and it is sending impulses, which are getting interpreted in the thought process and giving way to the thoughts pertaining to the practice and piousness or not allowing the unruly mind to wander or pleasure seeking mind to forget that tendency, or cruel mind not to persist the cruelty, or the jealous mind to be at peace, or sense satiating, gratification of senses by utilizing the sterile instrument be avoided, so on, and so forth. So I have to catch the direction of the divine impulse and adopt it and adjust it so as to bring forth to the conscious level that effects of remembrance of the divine. By this process of practice, it appears that I bound to establish a link with divine how so ever may be feeble it is. I have to nourish and nurture so as to get effected at the conscious level, thereby allowing the mind to be get effected of that level, which is a gate way for and to of existence. The path way has to be cleared of malice and matter, so as the divinity flows from inside to outside and out side to inside through pious and pure thoughts and by creating a congenial atmosphere in and around of me.

The Goal of Life: To realize God / Self within this life or within a short span of time.

When compared to Old School of thought about realization, this Aspiration is too tall and well neigh, almost impossible within this Life forget about within little span of life – Janma,  Janma, janmanthara the process. That process to complete that is the time needed, which was a realized principle and thought of the life or deserting the family life and to become a sannayasi, even then it was not possible. That time or That amount of Ojus needed in the bones and Mind has to be trained and Heart has to be mended and eternal flow of Prana Eternal to be assured, Conscious has to be revealed to that level, only then it is possible.

Now I got the glimpses of hugeness of the Aspiration.

What is my strength to aspire such a tall Goal? That is The Master, The Method, The Transmission – The Prana Eternal of Our Beloved Babuji Maharaj.

He can bring out such results but seeks my time, my co-operation and my orientation and my sincerity in order to help me to achieve that tall goal which I set to my self and given the responsibility and burden graciously to The Master to accomplish.

So by allocating in a day An Hour and Night An Hour I demand from Master to accomplish the task of me. How fair and proper and even generous I am to Him, as that was His Responsibility. Rest of the Time for me to wander, go haywire, remain in rotten states and bring down the castle which He carefully, painstakingly built, a castle of spirituality in the core of my heart. Enormity of the situation, Enormity of the problem in the form of my existence doesn’t impress upon my heart so as to give enough and sufficient time to the Issue of me.

To understand the path and distance and implications He gave enough literature throwing proper light upon all the issues, in order to facilitate a smooth voyage of the journey, but that literature is in the form of books to read but not to store, though I require to store only to read and understand and assist Him to help me. I understand now my state, so let me s state that in the form of prayer,

Oh! Master, Thou art the real Goal of Human Life,
We are yet but slaves of wishes, putting bar to our advancement,
Thou art the only God and Power to bring me upto that stage.


Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment