Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway To Realization

To see the marvels in any walk of life - “SATYAM, SIVAM AND SUNDARAM”

To see the marvels in any walk of life, To reach the Pinnacle in any Form of Knowledge, To Achieve the state of Parexcellance in any pursuit, To Climb the Heights of No Measure, usually it is the Deep Desire of any Human being, though not expressed openly, and secretly and privately he is convinced to himself that he is certainly a right candidature for such reach and he possess all the needed prerequisites to reach to such heights.
Further I observed carefully my self I do sail in the same boat as everyone do.
I further entertains an abstract thought I am a perfect one, I am eternal, rest every one perishes one day or other, though I might have seen the deaths of my near and dear ones, that way I present to the world also, I deeply convinced to myself that I am truthful, how so ever I practice other side of truth, extending the same thought further I further realizes and lives in a feeling that I am peaceful, still funny that I entertain and realize that I am beautiful, how so ever ugly I may be.
Rest is Unreal I am only Real.
How such feelings so commonly experienced thought not discussed or expressed? Who taught them ? When all of them learned the same lessons together ? Who is prompting in them such thoughts and feelings ? Is there any medium or agency which is working behind screen? Is any one of us getting any idea how all these thoughts we are entertaining and this leading to experiencing of the same, and this experience is leading to imperience?
Probably you and me may not find any suitable answer , no one can convincingly explain taking us seriously of our feelings, subtly intricately expressed state of us, due to non availability of this subject matter in Normal Sciences, if you and me try to seek guidance from Science called psychology. The present psychology expression about the above subject matters are concerned is that as long as it is not harming other members of society and if it is to your private self and your private self while presenting in the normal society does not become abnormal, till that time it is no problem for that facet of science.
But I did not get convinced with that explanation of that form of science. Then I turned to the faculty of philosophy in the University Curriculum and sought an explanation.
The Basic Precincts of Philosophy is that my living is not limited to the physical living and my life infact is existence and I live in different planes, dimensions, levels and states and stages also. Endless are the explanations, endless are the texts, endless are the views, perhaps it may not be possible for me to read all those texts within one life span and finally to understand those texts first and thereafter to compare my feelings to match the explanations.
How to crack this jinx? How to protect myself from further confusion? A state prevailed now, one side I have to satisfy myself as I am a thinker, another side endless treatise, this lead me to a conviction that I should test those thoughts and feelings by somehow practicing some method, means I concluded it is better to practice first in order to understand with my personal experience and to see the strength of them and the method, than reading and writing, because those thoughts and feelings are true and I am sincere about their presence and continuous occurrence.
Then this thought led me to reexamine my thoughts and feelings, they are as follows.
I am Truthful------I am Peaceful------I am Beautiful------I am Perfect------I am all Knower-----I am Powerful------I am Eternal-------I can do Every thing and Anything-----I am Real.
Truly when I examined the above statements it is Partly Truth, Partly Negative but those feelings are real and thoughts are real, so some missing link? What is that missing link?
A certain of a fact that it is embedded in me and perhaps it is suggesting that I am part of something very big and huge as well eternal.
This feeling further added to my misery that I am one with something and am separated in a abstract way this feeling experienced by me. Gradually my helplessness is increasing and making me restless more and more.
The Faith, The Conviction, The Determination, The Confidence, The Search, are born, which are prerequisites for the Practice due to this process of restlessness, which seized me, and a faint thought crossing my mind that something is guiding and someone is aware of all these turmoils in me.
But yet the Dawn to take place, this feeling culminates into waiting intensely and thereby a form of sincerity sprang up in my heart, not knowing how to express those feelings impatiently waiting continued, then the lady luck favoured me and smiled at me, this converted the event in real that, The Great Master, Mahtama, Sending Silently Divine Impulses into the Cosmos so as to reach the sincere seeker and He lovingly Manifest the needed atmosphere congenial for the sincere seeker to reach Him, in order to experience the Effects of Practice thereby realizing himself as,
SATYAM, SIVAM AND SUNDARAM”
Further The Mahatma Sown the Divine Seed and gave His Prana and Associated him with The Perfect-The Divine, and This Knowledge been given and his thought power has been enriched and made him to realize that this divinity is thy self and you are Eternal and fully realized that Divinity you can do everything and any thing and you are as Real as Brahman nay you are Brahman. Gradually my unreal, ungodly, unnatural, unwanted, self centered self giving way for the real and am getting rid of those through the process of Cleaning and I am placing these state before Him in the form of Prayer at bed time and Mahatma Converted that animal sleep of me as Samadhi thereby covering the loss and lapse of my time, and The Mahatma further gave the imperience of The Divine and established my link with it and gave that Prajna of Divine during my wakeful state of activity, resulting into moderation and balance in my life and existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment