Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway To Realization

My Treasure and Secret Chambers

Innumerable are chambers within my mind and heart and conscious, which are such safe vaults with lock and key. The pity is that I cherish and nurture them so much that I didn’t allow a ray of divine light to fall upon as I could not open them when My Master wanted to shine upon my mind, heart and conscious, with the divine light, in which I built. Further misery is that they are so precious to me and in order to protect it I had lost the key as well the path to reach them to open to divinity.

My Master lovingly enquired about them, my reaction is instant that I distanced my self from my Master, a faint smile appeared on Him, with that of compassion. What to do My Master meekly and silently put upon with my idiocy but He didn’t distance from me but patiently waited for me to be open to Him.

Conveniently I forgot that My Master is all knower and He is a Witness in all my doings-In thought, deed, plans, schemes, likes and dislikes and of existence of me, rather, it is He who granted this human birth to me to achieve this Goal of Life and allowed me to come near Him and know about Him.

What are my possessions? They are Avidya-Darkness, Mala, vikshepa, and Avaran apart from divine barring and distance of the goal.

They appear in the form of ungodly ness, evil, dirt and disease and complexities, inhumanness, perversions, jealous, sense gratification nature, greed. etc.,

They are my treasures and I stored them in the secret chambers of mind, heart and conscious and lost the keys and path to reach them to open. They couldn’t be opened since time immemorial and rusted and my God given fine tendencies and tools got solidified and I became a living rock. A rock from inside to outside with a covering of biological mass to be called as human.

No comments:

Post a Comment