Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway To Realization

When I sought to resolve

When I sought to resolve my personal and private need of evolving, whatever the way I understood about that word, without asking me about what does it mean, my Trainer accepted to train me and on the request of my Trainer, The Master too accepted my candidature.

The needed qualification is “my Willingness” to undergo the Training, under the stewardship of my immediate Trainer and under the guidelines of The Method, prescribed by The Master and I became eligible to receive the Master’s Prana Eternal in the form of Transmission, Prnasya Pranaha, and The Master Himself, because He is the Soul of The Method.
My Trainer briefed me about the Method, and asked me to follow and practice the method. Step One-Meditation for 45 mts in the early morning, before sun rise, sitting in the same posture and place.
Step Two-Cleaning for about 45 mts in the evening after sun set sitting in an easy and same posture and place.
Step Three-Bed Time Prayer, before going to sleep for about 15 mts and in the prayer state to go to sleep so as to convert and utilize the time for being with the Divine.
Step Four-During the wakeful state of the day or night to experience the Prajna of Divine and have the remembrance of the Divine.

Prerequisites of any learning for any gentleman, that is me, is that his awareness of what he is going to do, how he is going to do, why he is doing, that to when it is too personal and private of his need, it is certainly certain of his knowing thoroughly about what he is going to do about the fulfillment of his personal and private need.

To do this a gentleman and a civilian who has the civility, that is me, is supposed to had the clarity of the methods to be practiced, and he is completely and thoroughly gone through the literature, understood the same, decided to follow, having the confidence of following the method diligently, and intelligently as prescribed, had the self confidence in him and in his learning and understanding capabilities, trust in himself that he is going in a right path, faith in himself that he can take a right decision and his need is certain and clear to him, and further faith in himself of achieving the goal, and had and has the sincerity to follow the method once undertaken, for his need fulfillment not that he is doing any favour to anyone, and that too he is giving a trial for the method at the cost of the immediate Trainer and The Master of their time and effort and freely accepting the PranaEternal.

With the trust in me, and in my capabilities, in my powers of understanding, and faith in me of myself, of my intelligence, of my learning capacities, my faith with which I can go ahead if any task undertaken for myself, confidence in judging the people, confidence that I can not be misled, faith in my honesty, faith in my hard work, faith in my approach with sincerity and sanity of my undertaking the method for the practice of my own evolution.

Without asking me about above stated things, My Immediate Trainer and My Master accepted me to Train me under the Method.

They Were not in need of my faith, They were not in need of confidence, They were not in need of my intelligence, They were not in need of my capacities, They were not in need of my powers, They were not in need of my time for their sake, They were not in need of my prana, They were not in need of my gentlemanliness, They were not in need of civility, They were not in need of any favor, They were not in need of any monetary gain, They were not in need of my time, Their method is for the mankind, but definitely the method not asked me to adopt.

With my free will and choice in order to help my self I sought the help of the method, I sought the help of my Trainer, I sought the help of The Master, in order to enrich my Prana, Prajna, Chaithanyatha, Ojus, which are need for me, I sought, The Prana Eternal of The Master, Transmission, Pranasya Pranaha.

This Critical Analysis has become a need for me as most of the time I am in the state of wavering mind and uncertain view, unclear of the objective, for what I am doing, why I am doing, for who’s sake I am doing the practice and actually who is doing a favour and who is sparing the time, who is giving his life force, who is taking the pain, who is teaching, why they are teaching, who’s benefit they are teaching, the self analysis is going on and on and making me to realize where I am, and what I am, why I am, it appears it is disgusting to further analyze my own state, unfortunate that I call myself as a gentlemen, and a civil in nature.

When I state this, by way of Prayer to The Master in absentia, in silence, and in private, and not having the capacity to place before my Trainer, to my surprise My Trainer and The Master both accepted and never raised a query about all this, lovingly they remain as they were.

A Method, A Practice, A Trainer, The Master, for my own upliftment, their time, their energies, their powers, their capacities, their life, their prana, their expertise, their abilities, and every thing of them I am entitled, as I am their goal and their purpose but to my surprise and astonishment they accepted like wise, giving me shell shock of my life.
The Great God Only to Help Them. Incorrigible they are, and beyond any limits to effect corrections, no hope and no chance. Helpless I am, to offer any help, so let me do the prayer at least, and let me say my self Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment