Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway to Realization

Mahatma Shri Ramchandraji Maharaj of Shahjahanpur U.P.India.

By the grace of Param Pujya Shri Ramchandraji Maharaj of Shahjahanpur,U.P., India, this insignificant being able to put up with troubles and turmoils of this existence. The inbuilt mechanism which was designed and crafted by The Lord has the capacity to withstand the miserable existence and by His Grace that miserable existence transformed into a state of living in true sense.

When viewed from any angle and corner of this life perspective and this existence couldn’t imagine the transformation as it was never ever near to these noble principles of life, leave alone to the state of transformation, what to talk of purity, nobility and divinity when there was no living only for this life and existence.
This is purely of my personal experience of life and existence that till He Graciously gave the glimpse of quality of my life and existence and supported me to withstand that experience of my miserable existence, then only it became possible to have the glimpses of quality of my life and its existence.

Dumbfounded is me already and became Dumb and Deaf too and the blindness too followed the path leaving this me to speak, to hear and to see the world around me and my existence, and the state of existence of the both, as these noble tools I used all along of my life only to satisfy my senses but not to experience the Divinity. I failed to put to use the vocal chords for the remembrance of the Lord, I failed to hear the voice of real, I failed to see the Master, so I am . Now What I can say? To whom I can Say? Left  me in the lurch, this state of me after experiencing the glimpse of my existence.
Life is to live and life is for lively and life is liveliness, life is love when a man has the life and starts living all these states may be possible to experience.

What about a person who doesn’t have any life at all?
Then it is my duty to restore the life first, who can do that for me, only the one who has command over the Life of the Life Force, who can do the Prana Prathista, and who can give that drop of Nectar of Life, who can issue forth that ray which can give life to the Nectar as well as bring forth that awareness in the living dead system, who has such method at his command and means and can make it available to me for my sake.

Param Pujya Shri.Babuji Maharaj is the One who could do all and beyond for me, and he gave me the method Sahaj Marg, with the Prana Eternal called Transmission, Pranasya Pranaha, and removed my oppression and made it possible to realize within a short time and easy to follow and practice method with a simple prayer called statement of facts of me, and He Himself available Eternally for me and for mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment