Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway to Realization

Born to serve

Born to serve the mankind as motto of His life, Sacrifice as a way, service as a result, sincerity as nature, love is embodiment, honesty as an approach, welfare and well being of creation is His duty, Divinity as His second nature, The Shrine is His Mane, The Sanctum sanctorum is His Heart, His form is The Ultimate, The Divinity which graced His Sanctum Sanctorum is Human, such is the expression of My Master Shri.Ramchandra Ji Maharaj of Shahjahanpur, U.P., for the sake of Mankind, rather My Master Worshipped the Mankind and service is as sacred duty to the mankind ,nay He Lived, breathed, thought, acted all along of His Living Physically on this Earth only to see that the continuity of this race is continued and established eternally this principle of continuity. He did it and continues to do it with His Prana Eternal.

Time, Space, Deep Space and Beyond He reverberated this Sankalpa, rather embraced Entire Existence with This Principle. Such a One, we called with a Small Word Called Master. How befitting that word for Him? Can it contain Him? Can it be a proper expression? Can we find any better word? Can this language have that Strength and Capacity in its Vocabulary to give a decent and dignified expression? Let us try this:

 “Guru Brahma! Guru Vishnu! Gurudevo Maheswaraha! Guru Sakshath   
      Parabrahma Tasmai Shri  Guruve Namaha”

It appears it is a little expression of His Self. Let us see whether the following expression may suit Him 
Oh! Master Thou art the Real Goal of Human Life,


We are yet but slaves of Wishes, putting bar to our Advancement,

Thou art the only God and Power to bring me up to that Stage.
 Still, I personally feel, I couldn’t touch the fringes of Him
A meek self is me, Oh! Lord How is it that this self can address Thou. This same-me is the one Oh! Lord, who attempted in vain, to reach Thou. Thou Gracious sets into motion that process of nullification in this same-me. Me, remained as hard as ever not to respond to Thy Process of Divine Warmth. Nay, Nay, Nay the way, for this same-me to respond to Thy endless calls! This same-me seeks, pleads, prays, Thou Art is What? What This self to call Thou! Neither this Nor That, Neither Divine nor Undivine, Neither Master Nor Servant, Then what? Have Mercy! Beyond that what ever is there that is Thou State and Thy Self is The Master of That state.
In the context of my release of bondage, if the prayer is submitted, though permitted, it appears to me that I am limiting That State of Master to this plane, if I could pray to That State of Master, who’s That Master who’s one of the gifts, offered to mankind, is release of the bondages, but not alone is this one only. Higher than that purpose for which He Graced this Earth by His Birth. The same prayer with this new leap in understanding is befitting to offer through which my release is guaranteed. Let me resume the prayer.  
Oh! Master Thou art the real goal of human life,


We are yet but slaves of wishes putting bar to our advancement,

Thou art the only God and power to bring me up to that stage.

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment