Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway To Realization

Oh! Raghava

When I started searching IN me, slowly and steadily the search led me to find YOU pervading IN me throughout my existence. Through this noble way, humbly I came to know thy remaining in this me. When You hide from me, the one who is the light of this whole manifestation, I find solace to find you in me. Other than Thee know not , Other than Thy found not, Other than Thou no rest, Thou art the only God, Oh Raghava lead me, make me as your wish, nay Thy wish is me, Oh! Noble One , be kind to shower Thy mercy on this miserable being’s existence and release me from this misery. Are You not yet satisfied with this amount of my misery Oh! Merceyful? Not Know to seek any, Thy Form is the Source, Thou art the Giver, this child of You Seeks You, Looks at You, Behind You Oh! Mother, Have Mercy. Hold not Thy Self with my tiny self, when I am unable to maintain this tiny myself How Can I hold You The Great One, When YOU uphold, maintain, sustain innumerable Universes ,is it so difficult for You to maintain this small living My Lord, Nay this itself is Your Universal Form, thence holding this speck is a matter? Behold me My Lord. Oh! The Holy Self prayer to Thee.

Know not to lead this life, I do not know How You Lead me too. See not my sins Oh! Compassionate, no way to me than Your Pardon and forgiveness, no place for me than refuge in You Oh! My Lord. Through this Perils of Ocean of Life Oh! Navigator Thy Will Shall prevail on this journey as Thou art the Only Knower of Path, Goal and me.

Heinous Crimes committed, Count not my Crimes, Oh! Compassionate, that path gifted to me by my dark mind, illuminate it with your light, set me right on the path Oh! Master. What else is left for me to pray other than You Oh! Raghava.



Poverty stricken is this mind and self, Thy Grace is the remedy and cure Oh! Raghava for this malady. Grant this boon of release to me Oh! Lord. Darling of Devotees Thou art. Thy devotion drips out and a drop reach to thy devotee, That Ocean of Devotion Thy Devotee Self to Thy Master, does that matter to part with? A drop from That spring of love is enough to satiate this being and transform it as that drop, nay only that drop remains in its pristine purity. Oh! Raghava what is now for this self left……..

No comments:

Post a Comment