Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway To Realization

Too tall an Ideal for me

Too tall an Ideal for me to aspire which were set by Babuji Maharaj. He is the Master and I am human being. How to cope up with this? My heart yearns to remain in the state of Devotion without knowing what it is, though My Master allowed me to have a few glimpses, couple of times.
My heart is in a state of seizure now unable to experience anything. I started to wonder did I ever have any inclination to Divine forget about The Master, Method, and Mission. Is this being fit enough even to think of Divine? Is there anything called Divine at all?

Why this word Divine phrased and coined for human race? How does it relate to this race? Why this race to enter into this unwanted, uncalled for, and unnecessary subject called Divine? Am I a Human at all? If not then what am I? Unknown. May be a mere existence.

My heart and mind strangely accepted the Master without knowing about, and mind takes up its natural habit of remembering Him.

As for this state to prevail the whole training was formulated. What is the status of this state?

A Human is there and his heart accepted The Master, and his Mind is engaged in the remembrance of The Master. This is the sum and substance of the existence. It remains in this way and sometimes this state absorbs in itself or floats as if it has nothing to do with any thing, or sometimes only that exists which ought to exist.

Life continues hereafter also, what for no idea, How does it continue-no idea, why it continues-no idea, how long it continues-no idea, Remaining as a Human is only certain and field of activity called heart lives with Master and His tool Mind engages in remembrance.
That’s all.

No comments:

Post a Comment