Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway To Realization

During the course of my living

During the course of my living somehow I had developed scant respect for vocal debate and discussions on the subject matters of spirit and divine and especially about Master and Method, and of My Great Teacher, apart from nuances and subtlelities of the subject matter and it was my feeling that it was a wasteful exercise of wasting energy of sound form and am living with conviction that the sound made through my vocal chords is of Him and Him only then it has meaning.

Rest of utterances of words and application of rest of words are same for me, which are without any purpose and where the missing link of His Essence, is clearly visible and I couldn’t bring His Essence in those wasteful utterances of mine. That Sound form of expression was yet to be strengthened, altered, oriented and directed and made fit to express His Voice through the medium of Sound-
Nada Brahma.

Then serious correction has to be undertaken at the level of ‘heard’ through the physical medium of Ear of Sound, the physical part and channels are seasoned to receive and understand only of matter and mundane world again the same missing link of His Essence vibrantly visible and reminding me to what great extent I had ruined those noble means which are true carriers of that nobility of His Remembrance and that utterances are of Sacred Syllables reminding me of Divine. Unless He bestows me that state where, Uttered is Divine, Heard is Divine, Understood is Divine, Interpreted is Divine, Interpreter is Divine and otherwise it is not possible at all.

Proper correction, coordination compatible state has to be restored among these elements called Mouth, Vocal Chords, and Ear and its Channels. His Voice’s medium is this mouth, the sound emerged is of Him, and of Heard is He alone and the grace of Him is flown through these channels of Ear as He trot upon them this way to make them Sacred and they became Sacred.

I couldn’t understand all those above stated thoughts and states during the Beloved Times of My Great Teacher rather He chose to give me these now as it is right time for me to receive from him and He made me to understand that I took time to listen to Him. Its all right Let Thy Will Shall Prevail and Will Prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment