Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway To Realization

Gratitude

To show Gratitude is it ever possible? In any way am I in a position to do Thanks giving? Can these feelings be interpreted in verbal form? At the most what any one can do for the favors bestowed upon, other than becoming a mute spectator with total helplessness and to remain experiencing a clear state of Melting Heart and Being.

When such state granted from that August House of My Revered One, I know not what to do, knowing my incapabilities well He further granted a Boon to my Witness State with observing capacity, which enabled me to notice certain symptoms in my being. My Heart is in Melting State, my mind is Glued to Him, My Voice fallen to the Depths and became feeble, efforts needed to move around, so overwhelming is the effect of State of Gratitude on my heart, my heart could not respond to anything other than to His Command still experiencing heaviness of heart as if it may get burst open or collapse or breakdown. With great difficulty or with great effort only I can move even for His command. Just laying dead flat is only thing which is left to do. It is a state of death while living fully in Divine. A state of awareness without any activity, with a perfect state of Absorption of Divinity as if I am a sponge fallen in midst of the ocean of Divinity.

Futile is the result for the being to attempt anything other than Living in that as it exists.

Where from it came? How did it Bloom? Who is He Who Brought out in me? How Could He do it?
Who else can it be Other than My Master, who bloomed this flower after sowing a seed of that Divinity in the Depths of this Insignificant Heart and nurtured it, sprouted it, and made to come to the state of Full Bloom and made this existence transformed to That Flower.

How did I get such a feeling? Why did I get such a State? What are the reasons to develop such emotions? What for I get such a unexplainable condition?
This state at the periphery point leading to a State of Thanks Giving and heart is in flowing state and flow directed to the Holy Feet of Param Pujya Shri Babuji Maharaj.

No comments:

Post a Comment