Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seeker's Anguish - Pathway To Realization

My Teacher’s Training Tools and Standards

When I was bestowed with his Association, I failed to understand why He so benignly gave it in a platter to this being who is not a well read one, nor had any formal training in any manner or subject or ways and it was a puzzle for me.
This great puzzle remained with me and led me to a state of wonder and it became my way of life to live in that eternal wonder of Observation of Him.
While I was in this state of observation of Him He gave me sight and vision and He became my lens to see Him as well as the whole manifestation. This existence of manifestation is He alone and nothing but He alone in totality.

When I heard anything and everything from Him, I heard, rather He made me to hear only of His Master and nothing but His Master who is Pure Divine. Every sound I heard from Him I heard as Sacred Syllable and which is impregnate with Bhava, Sankalpa, and Purpose as well as Boon Granted, nay realization and absorption of essence of that Sound, Nada Brahma-Training through the Sound-.Vishwam Mantramayam.

From The Boon state of blindness of me He opened my eyes to that of Divine-The Eternal Light which is the Personification of His Self-Enlightened One, I would have become again blind in that state of seeing Him or observing Him but for the watchful Eye of Him-led me to that light as a True Teacher but not allowed me to rest but to keep moving in the Eternal Light of Him and made me to realize That. Now what? Then He opened the faculty of Search in me and kept it alive to continue in order to guide me in the Eternal Search again only to find His Existence beyond Light and what is that? No Light, what is that state of No Light? It is a state where no existence can remain any more and what to call this apart from No Light and Existence, less Existence; He made me to experience this but as a true Teacher He has not rested but still engaged Himself in guiding me and all the sincere seekers on this path. This is The End of Knowledge It appears, Expression fails and language becomes inefficient tool for communication.
By Holding me tightly and covering me entirely, He further guided me into His Everlasting Eternal Self otherwise this small entity would have burst to the level and state of non-existence. When totally covered what will I experience other than a state of covered-ness or in the womb as a child-light in the womb’s darkness around, so is the Love of Him for His Masters Creation, for His commitment to His Master, for His dutifulness to the duties of His Master, His Devotion to His Master, for His Surrender to His Master. Experiencing this level of His Love, my mind became bereft of feelings and stunned and made me dumb founded. Vaachalam Karothi Mookam-When the Divine Strikes. With this He gave a Stir to my being not allowing me to enter in any state of stupor so as to loose the quality of quest in thought process and state of Witness to hear the Divine Music and Witness the Divine Dance of The Existence in its Pure Form.

No comments:

Post a Comment